Sunday 22 June 2014

Ascot 2014

So yesterday I went to Ascot! I went two years ago, and me and my friends decided to go again. It is quite an expensive day, but I do think it is worth it, for one day a year! The weather was lovely (even maybe a little too hot, but I don't want to complain)! 

I stole a free dress from my sister's wardrobe, as I am running low on money! haha. I did buy new shoes though, which I love. They did absolutely kill my feet, not because of the height, but because they were just new, so should off worn them a little bit beforehand. 

I was so proud of my makeup! I used a youtube tutorial (which I will link here), and used the Urban Decay Naked Palette


Fascinator - Debenhams
Dress - Mango
Bag - Zara

Me, Anna and Alex 

My makeup (ignore that irritating piece of white fluff on my eye!)

Everyone 

What have you been up to in this lovely weather?

Alice 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment